Whenever a serial gets over, it`s not a happy moment: Kritika Kamra
Mumbai: ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’ lead actress Kritika Kamra has confirmed that the show is set to go off-air soon and that it will definitely be a sad moment for the entire team.
"It was great, doesn`t feel that such a lot of time has passed. Whenever a serial gets over, it`s not a happy moment. But then, that`s how life is and you move on," the 24-year-old said here Thursday on location of the show.
The last episode of ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’, loosely based on the Pakistani show ‘Dhoop Kinare,’ will reportedly be aired March 28.
Kritika says she will miss the whole team.
"A lot of people have been there since the beginning. Of course, there is a bonding with the actors because you are together in the scene," she said.
"Then there is my director who has been there even before the show started, since the mock shoots. He is such a good director that I will him personally and professionally," she added.
The show went on air Oct 3, 2011, with Mohnish Bahl in the role of Dr. Ashutosh Mathur. He was later replaced by Sharad Kelkar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'