Whenever a serial gets over, it`s not a happy moment: Kritika Kamra
Mumbai: ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’ lead actress Kritika Kamra has confirmed that the show is set to go off-air soon and that it will definitely be a sad moment for the entire team.
"It was great, doesn`t feel that such a lot of time has passed. Whenever a serial gets over, it`s not a happy moment. But then, that`s how life is and you move on," the 24-year-old said here Thursday on location of the show.
The last episode of ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’, loosely based on the Pakistani show ‘Dhoop Kinare,’ will reportedly be aired March 28.
Kritika says she will miss the whole team.
"A lot of people have been there since the beginning. Of course, there is a bonding with the actors because you are together in the scene," she said.
"Then there is my director who has been there even before the show started, since the mock shoots. He is such a good director that I will him personally and professionally," she added.
The show went on air Oct 3, 2011, with Mohnish Bahl in the role of Dr. Ashutosh Mathur. He was later replaced by Sharad Kelkar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH