Who’s next in ‘Bigg Boss’: Dolly Bindra, Pooja Misrra, Mike Tyson?
Mumbai: With things becoming sloppy in `Bigg Boss` house after the forced eviction of Pooja Misrra, the infamous TV reality show has another ace upon its sleeve.
Buzz has it that the ‘Bigg Boss’ will soon have a wild card entry to break the monotony by bringing fresh drama to the controversial reality show. To add spice to the show, names of firebrand motor-mouth Dolly Bindra, boxing legend Mike Tyson and Pooja Misrra are being considered.
Talking to a daily, a source said, “Dolly is going to enter the house as a guest. The date of her entry and duration of stay are still being worked upon. The channel decided to call her on huge audience demand that she could add drama to the house like no one else.”
Apparently, Pooja’s publicist is rooting for her comeback as well as the inclusion of a former world heavyweight boxing champion. “Pooja Misrra had become a household name from the last few weeks and is obviously being missed on the show. ‘Bigg Boss’ needs a stronger shot in the arm now. Someone like a Mike Tyson walking in next week, would be a perfect bet. Mike is one of the most popular and controversial living legends the world has ever seen, while ‘Bigg Boss’ is the most popular and controversial reality show our country has. The two can make a fantabulous combo,” he said.
Let’s see who makes it to the show!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks ways to restrain songs promoting drugs and alcohol
- I don't consider myself a star: Priyanka Chopra
- Chrissy Teigen wants to adopt children
- Jason Statham likes to 'get drunk'
- Nicole Scherzinger adjusting to singledom
- 'San Andreas' built to entertain, not traumatise: Director
- Azealia Banks to star in 'Coco'
- Look cool in denim during summer
- 'Amy' to premiere at Edinburgh Film Festival
- Piers Morgan returns to 'America's Got Talent' as guest
- Would love to work with Irrfan again: 'The Lunchbox' director
- Scrapbook provides rare insight to India's cinema history
- Comic book king Stan Lee to come out with graphic memoir
- Julianna Margulies to author children's picture book
- Unfinished memoirs of Orson Welles found
- Pamela Anderson to launch her photo book
- We are committed to fulfilling Dinkar ji's dreams: PM Modi
- Barbra Streisand's memoir to arrive in 2017
- Chelsea Clinton book 'It's Your World' coming
- British pianist wins right to publish memoirs of abuse
- Hungarian author wins Man Booker prize, edges out Amitav Ghosh
- William Shakespeare's real face appears in botany book
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi