Will Benedict Cumberbatch feature in Star Wars Episode 7?
London: British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest name to be linked to the cast of `Star Wars Episode 7`.
According to the site Film Chronicles, the `Sherlock` star will be joining his `Star Trek into Darkness` director JJ Abrams in the forthcoming sci-fi film, Metro.co.uk reported.
Earlier, speculations were rife that Cumberbatch had dropped out of upcoming horror movie ` Crimson Peak `, because of another project, which is believed to `Star Wars Episode 7`, since both the flicks will be going into production around the same time.
`Star Wars Episode 7` is due out in 2015.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?