Will Benedict Cumberbatch feature in Star Wars Episode 7?
London: British actor Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest name to be linked to the cast of `Star Wars Episode 7`.
According to the site Film Chronicles, the `Sherlock` star will be joining his `Star Trek into Darkness` director JJ Abrams in the forthcoming sci-fi film, Metro.co.uk reported.
Earlier, speculations were rife that Cumberbatch had dropped out of upcoming horror movie ` Crimson Peak `, because of another project, which is believed to `Star Wars Episode 7`, since both the flicks will be going into production around the same time.
`Star Wars Episode 7` is due out in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!