Will Jennifer Aniston join `Friends` co-stars for reunion?
Los Angeles: Producers of popular sitcom ‘Friends’ are trying their best to convince actress Jennifer Aniston to join her cast mates for a reunion next year.
The producers want the 44-year-old, who essayed Rachel Green in the show, to join co-actors Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer to mark the 20th anniversary of the show, reports contactmusic.com.
"Since the show ended in 2004 it`s been rare for all six of them to appear in public together. But with next year`s 20th anniversary (of the show`s launch) it will be unavoidable for them to do something together. It`s the perfect excuse to talk seriously about a new project," a source told a magazine.
"It`s no secret the whole project will be pinned on Jennifer, who`s incredibly busy with her movie career. But she`s been slowly convinced that a reunion could be a good thing," the source added.
Cox, who played Monica Geller, has been helping to pave the way for the reunion as she and Aniston have remained close since shooting on ‘Friends’ wrapped.
Whether the reunion will take shape as a special episode or another project is yet to be decided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’