Will Salman Khan discuss Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Iulia Vantur on Karan Johar’s 'Koffee With Karan'?
As B-town’s most eligible bachelor finally agreed to make his debut appearance on KJo’s popular talk show’s new season, we expect Sallu at his mischievous, wittiest and candid best making some startling revelations!
After judging the successful dance reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6', Karan Johar will be back on small screen this December with the new season of his popular talk show – 'Koffee with Karan' (KWK). Like every year, this time too, the producer-director is leaving no stone unturned to make it a successful proposition and grab more TRPs for the channel it will be aired on. And so he has some grand plans!
After asking really uncomfortable questions to B-town’s ruling stars in the past, this year Karan has finally managed to rope in his best friend Shah Rukh Khan’s arch-rival, none other than Salman Khan. But will he manage to grill Sallu and make him talk about the famous hug with Shah Rukh at the recent Iftaar bash, his alleged ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif and her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor or his recent ladylove Iulia Vantur? We thinks, the 'Student Of The Year' director is quite capable of doing that (don’t you think so peeps?) as he has all the makings of a tabloid king, someone who’s also considered to be a real gossip monger! So if he chooses to pursue that path, you know what awaits you next!
After all, the popular host surely attempt to confirm everything you’ve heard about your favourite stars on his chat show. It would be interesting to see the inimitable filmmaker get all the goss out of this super Khan making it a perfect opening episode for KWK.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun