Will.i.am, Simon Cowell plan to make show together
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am and ‘The X Factor’ judge Simon Cowell have reportedly joined hands to make a show on nerds and tech freaks.
Will, 37, was planning this show for some time.
"We`re working on a project called `X Factor for Tech` and it`s going to be out of this world. It`s about getting in touch with youth and giving them a platform to express themselves - whether that`s in science or mathematics," a website has quoted Will as saying.
Will, who met Cowell recently over dinner, says the show will create opportunities for people.
"Simon`s cool. We had a wicked dinner a couple of weeks ago and it was very nice. Singing and performance create a couple of jobs. But this will create lots," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!