Will.I.Am to host a new technology talent show
London: Rapper Will.I.Am is working on a new technology-themed talent show.
The 37-year-old rapper, who is the innovation director for Intel, hopes this programme will be the `American Idol` for young tech wizards and will encourage them to develop new products and ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"Every year, companies like Google need more innovators, but there is no content celebrating them. The system thinks people are dumb and they don`t care. We have no desire to make them care.
"We need creative people working with broadcasters, making smart content to inspire people to be geniuses," he said.
The Black Eyed Peas star`s series is yet to be commissioned but he is in negotiations with several broadcasters to find a home for his concept.
"It will be great TV and great for society. It`s about educating and innovating at the same time; making content to inspire and to dream up the new future."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?