Winner of KBC, Sushil Kumar to dance in ‘Jhalak…’?
Mumbai: While there is much hype around the new season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ and its 12 contestants, rumours are abuzz that there will be a surprise entry on Sunday as another contestant will be making his entry into the reality show.
Sources state that Sushil Kumar, the computer teacher from Bihar who won the last season of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ will be the 13th contestant of the dance reality show.
If the news is true, Sushil would be the first non-celebrity to be part of ‘Jhalak’ which is an adaptation of BBC’s show ‘Dancing with the Stars’.
Speaking to a daily, a source said, “Sushil has accepted the ‘Jhalak’ challenge with great support from his family who hope to see a whole new side to his intellectual personality. Training him on all types of international dance forms will be his choreographer, Alisha.”
The show will be aired from June 16 and it is being judged by Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo Fernandez and will have celebrities like Sanath Jayasuriya, Darsheel Safary, Pratyusha Baneerjee and others as the contestants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals