Winner of KBC, Sushil Kumar to dance in ‘Jhalak…’?
Mumbai: While there is much hype around the new season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ and its 12 contestants, rumours are abuzz that there will be a surprise entry on Sunday as another contestant will be making his entry into the reality show.
Sources state that Sushil Kumar, the computer teacher from Bihar who won the last season of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ will be the 13th contestant of the dance reality show.
If the news is true, Sushil would be the first non-celebrity to be part of ‘Jhalak’ which is an adaptation of BBC’s show ‘Dancing with the Stars’.
Speaking to a daily, a source said, “Sushil has accepted the ‘Jhalak’ challenge with great support from his family who hope to see a whole new side to his intellectual personality. Training him on all types of international dance forms will be his choreographer, Alisha.”
The show will be aired from June 16 and it is being judged by Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo Fernandez and will have celebrities like Sanath Jayasuriya, Darsheel Safary, Pratyusha Baneerjee and others as the contestants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?