Won`t mind going back to `Bigg Boss`: Pratyusha Banerjee
Mumbai: She had her share of drama and problems in the last season of reality show "Bigg Boss", but looking back at her experience makes Pratyusha Banerjee realise that it wasn`t that bad. Given an opportunity, she wouldn`t mind revisiting the house for the new season.
"I don`t mind going back to the `Bigg Boss` house now because now I realize that it was not that bad," Pratyusha of "Balika Vadhu" fame TV series told IANS.
"Yes, if given an opportunity I will go back. When I came back from `Bigg Boss 7` house, it was difficult for me. But now when I recall the three months that I spent there, I feel that it`s not that bad. It`s better than the outside world," added the 22-year-old.
Recently, Pratyusha has featured in the new series "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya", which she says has been a satisfying experience for her.
"I had a great time shooting for the series. It`s been shot very nicely. As an actress it`s very satisfying to be part of such TV series," she said.
A bouquet of 13 episodes, "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya" depicts real, young, burning love with raw emotion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint