Won`t mind going back to `Bigg Boss`: Pratyusha Banerjee
Mumbai: She had her share of drama and problems in the last season of reality show "Bigg Boss", but looking back at her experience makes Pratyusha Banerjee realise that it wasn`t that bad. Given an opportunity, she wouldn`t mind revisiting the house for the new season.
"I don`t mind going back to the `Bigg Boss` house now because now I realize that it was not that bad," Pratyusha of "Balika Vadhu" fame TV series told IANS.
"Yes, if given an opportunity I will go back. When I came back from `Bigg Boss 7` house, it was difficult for me. But now when I recall the three months that I spent there, I feel that it`s not that bad. It`s better than the outside world," added the 22-year-old.
Recently, Pratyusha has featured in the new series "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya", which she says has been a satisfying experience for her.
"I had a great time shooting for the series. It`s been shot very nicely. As an actress it`s very satisfying to be part of such TV series," she said.
A bouquet of 13 episodes, "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya" depicts real, young, burning love with raw emotion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more