Would love to judge `The X Factor`: Kian Egan
London: Irish Singer and television host Kian Egan says he would love to judge Britain`s singing reality show ‘The X Factor’.
The 32-year-old, who was member of band Westlife, has been following the show since it started.
"Being on `The X Factor` judging panel would be an amazing gig and something I would thoroughly enjoy. It`s an amazing TV show and a great one to be a part of," a website has quoted Egan as saying.
"I certainly feel that since `The X Factor` started, I`ve been around it and in it an awful lot," he added.
However, he does not wish to replace Louis Walsh, who was once the manager of his band, and is currently on the judging panel of the show.
"I would hate to replace Louis Walsh. That would never be my intention," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs