‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’: Marriage on the cards for Akshara’s mother-in-law
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Actress Sonali Verma, who is playing Gayatri aka Akshara’s MIL in popular daily show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, is gearing up for her marriage. But before you jump on to conclusions, may we tell you that she is getting married in real life, not in reel life.
According to a daily, Sonali will be tying the knot with her beau Sachin Sachdeva. To give time to her marriage preparations, she has resigned from the show and is already done with her work commitments.
The trailer of forthcoming episodes of the serial shows Gayatri (Sonali) on a rock climbing stint with her family members. A mishap occurs during the expedition when Gayatri loses balance and falls down a cliff. She hangs on to a branch to save her life but eventually her grip loosens and she falls down several feet down. The Singhania family members watch their loved one breathe her last in state of shock.
The daily reports that Sonali is happy to start the new chapter in her life and is looking forward to move to Delhi after marriage. She has been in the TV industry for 17 years but is hopeful to comeback in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside