Zachary Quinto doubts he will return for `Heroes Reborn`
Los Angeles: Actor Zachary Quinto has expressed interest in `Heroes Reborn` but said it is unlikely he will return due to his availability.
The 37-year-old actor played ruthless villain Sylar in the original series, who was able to extract the powers of others by slicing through their skull, suggest reports.
Quinto revealed that he has been in talks with creator Tim Kring about reprising his role.
"I`ve been talking to Tim and I`m really excited that they`re doing that show. I don`t really see the room for me to be involved at this point, just based on my schedule. But, I`m not sure if it will work out just based on availability alone," he said.
"I know I`ll be excited to watch it and be a part of it any way I can."
Since appearing in `Heroes`, Quinto has gone on to star as Spock in `Star Trek` and 2013 follow-up `Star Trek Into Darkness`, as well as `American Horror Story`.
The host channel has already got Jack Coleman to rejoin as Noah Bennet and more original stars are likely to return.
Milo Ventimiglia, who played Peter Petrelli, has ruled himself out of `Heroes Reborn`, while Hayden
Panettiere (Claire Bennet) said she had received no contact about the project back in April.
The channel has ordered 13 episodes of the spin-off series, which will air in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'