Zachary Quinto joins `Girls` for season four
Los Angeles: Actor Zachary Quinto will guest star in TV series `Girls`.
The 37-year-old `Star Trek Into Darkness` actor has signed on to appear in at least one of `Girls` season four episodes, but HBO has not yet released any character details, suggest reports.
Quinto was photographed shooting scenes for the award-winning HBO series in New York City earlier in the week.
The actor has worked extensively in television in the hit dramas `American Horror Story`, `24` and `Heroes` in years past.
Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke and Zosia Mamet are returning as the core cast for the new `Girls` episodes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!