Zachary Quinto joins `Girls` for season four
Los Angeles: Actor Zachary Quinto will guest star in TV series `Girls`.
The 37-year-old `Star Trek Into Darkness` actor has signed on to appear in at least one of `Girls` season four episodes, but HBO has not yet released any character details, suggest reports.
Quinto was photographed shooting scenes for the award-winning HBO series in New York City earlier in the week.
The actor has worked extensively in television in the hit dramas `American Horror Story`, `24` and `Heroes` in years past.
Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke and Zosia Mamet are returning as the core cast for the new `Girls` episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?