Zachary Quinto joins `Girls` for season four
Los Angeles: Actor Zachary Quinto will guest star in TV series `Girls`.
The 37-year-old `Star Trek Into Darkness` actor has signed on to appear in at least one of `Girls` season four episodes, but HBO has not yet released any character details, suggest reports.
Quinto was photographed shooting scenes for the award-winning HBO series in New York City earlier in the week.
The actor has worked extensively in television in the hit dramas `American Horror Story`, `24` and `Heroes` in years past.
Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke and Zosia Mamet are returning as the core cast for the new `Girls` episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?