Zee TV to celebrate 20 years with live concerts
Mumbai: Music, dance and a lot more - that`s how Zee TV plans to celebrate its successful 20-year journey. The channel will host "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa LIVE" - a series of live concerts and entertainment nights across 10 cities, starting Friday.
Starting in Pune, the live shows will also enthrall fans in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Dehradun, Bhopal, Aurangabad, Kanpur and Lucknow on different dates.
Zee TV, started by Subhash Chandra in 1992, turns 20 Oct 2.
As a gesture of gratitude towards viewers for their loyalty and support, the channel has decided to organise entertainment extravaganzas featuring memorable singers from its longest-running singing reality show "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" and dancing sensations from its flagship dance reality show "Dance India Dance".
Over the years, both the shows have made stars out of the country`s common man and so, holding concerts is a befitting way to connect the viewers and artists.
In two decades, Zee TV is beaming its programmes in 168 countries and is accessible to more than 650 million viewers globally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date