‘Zee TV’s Diwali Dhamaka’
The channel’s festive treat for viewers this Saturday, 2nd November at 7pm
With the festival of lights being round the corner, Zee TV brings to its audiences a Diwali special – ‘Diwali Dhamaka’ to be aired on Saturday, November 2nd at 7 PM. Packed with some superlative performances from Zee TV actors, this hour long bash will give the viewers a flavor of every emotion we experience during the festive season.
Putting together a rib-tickling Ram-Leela act will be the super adorable kids of ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz’ - Praneet, Zenith, Chinamay, Nihar, Aditya, Tejaswini and Honey. While Nihar played the uber cool Ravan who suffers from short term memory loss issues and forgets who Ram or Sita is, Pranit will make the viewers laugh in his Hanuman avatar with one liners like “Ram, you don’t even respond to my Whatsapp and Facebook messages??!!” The Super Moms, on the other hand, set the stage on fire with a picture perfect act on Laxmi Pooja dancing to the tunes of ‘Dhol Baaje’ from the movie Ram-Leela. Joining the gang were DID Lil masters - Jeet, Om, Shreya, Shalini and Rohan - who performed to numbers like ‘Lungi Dance’ from Chennai Express and ‘Gandi Baat’ from Bullet Raja.
In a bid to woo Shrishty Rode (Sarita from ‘Punarvivaah’), television’s hottest men – Karan V Grover (Raaj from ‘Punarvivaah’) and Eijaz Khan (Vikrant from ‘Punarvivaah’) - were seen shaking a leg to some of the latest hits like ‘Dhating Naach’ from the movie ‘Phata Poster Niklaa Hero’. Shrishty Rode also put up a captivating Phataka Act.
Apart from all the dancing and fun skits, viewers will also witness their favorite stars battling it out in fun one-minute games. Actors including Savita Prabhune (Sulochna from ‘Pavitra Rishta’) and Farida Dadi (B’aa from Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi’) will be seen participating in these fun games along with Shakti Singh and the rest of the gang from Zee TV’s family.
Talking about the special line-up on the day of Diwali, ZEEL, Content Head (Hindi GECs)- Ajay Bhalwankar said, “This year, we will wish our viewers a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful Diwali and New Year with ‘Diwali Dhamaka’. It aims to get every member in the family to have a smile on their faces with its amazing and diverse line-up of acts. It’s a fitting celebration on the occasion of Diwali with all actors from Zee TV shows presenting performances to give an all new fresh dose of entertainment as the New Year is brought in.”
Do not miss ‘Diwali Dhamaka’, On November 2nd, Saturday at 7 PM only on Zee TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- Vishal Bhardwaj a big fan of ‘Omkara’ lady Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Tom Hanks to release his first book
- Sushant Singh Rajput gears up for 'Chandamama Door Ke' – Here’s how
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'