‘The Princess of Montpensier’ to close IFFI 2010
Panaji: French director Bertrand Tavernier`s ‘The Princess of Montpensier’ will be the closing film at the 41st International Film festival of India (IFFI), director of Film Festivals SM Khan said Saturday.
Addressing a press conference here, Khan said ‘The Ghost Writer’ directed by Roman Polanski will be a mid fest film.
The ‘Princess of Montpensier’ is a 2010 French period romance film directed by Bertrand Tavernier, inspired by the eponymous short story by Madame de La Fayette.
The film also competed at the 63rd Cannes Film Festival.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah