‘The Princess of Montpensier’ to close IFFI 2010
Panaji: French director Bertrand Tavernier`s ‘The Princess of Montpensier’ will be the closing film at the 41st International Film festival of India (IFFI), director of Film Festivals SM Khan said Saturday.
Addressing a press conference here, Khan said ‘The Ghost Writer’ directed by Roman Polanski will be a mid fest film.
The ‘Princess of Montpensier’ is a 2010 French period romance film directed by Bertrand Tavernier, inspired by the eponymous short story by Madame de La Fayette.
The film also competed at the 63rd Cannes Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Watch: Special 'Justice League' Comic-Con 2016 footage will give you goosebumps!
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham