‘Vihir’ child star thrilled to present movie in Berlin
Panaji: Sharavi Kulkarni, the ten-year-old actor who presented the multiple award winning Marathi movie `Vihir` at Berlin earlier this year, said she was "thrilled" to be at the film festival.
"The experience of flying in a plane was equally thrilling as was presenting the movie before international audience at Berlin International Film Festival," Sharavi said at a press conference today at International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2010.
The child actor termed her experience in Berlin this year in January as "exciting and beautiful."
`Vihir` is one of the three Indian films in the Competition Section of IFFI. The movie has been produced by Amitabh Bachchan Corporation (ABCorp) and directed by Umesh Kulkarni.
The movie deals with the story of two adolescent boys Sameer and Nachiket, who are cousins and best friends, and are standing at the crossroads of life.
Sharavi, who plays Soni in `Vihir`, recounted her Berlin experience, saying, "I ask lot of riddles in the movie. As a result, even after the screening was over, people forced me to ask riddles."
"I had to prepare so many riddles," said the actress studying in fifth standard in Pune.
Sharavi has also acted in a short film titled `Aji` by Amrita Subhash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?