The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) saw a bevy of Bollywood stars present at the big gala night. The 15th IIFA Awards was held at Florida,Tampa Bay from April 23 to 26 honouring the best performances in the field of Indian cinema. Here goes a list of who got what at the prestigious IIFA, also known as the `Bollywood Oscars`.
Deepika Padukone, who was recently seen doing the ‘Lungi dance’ with Hollywood ace Kevin Spacey at an awards event, says he looked graceful like no other man in a lungi.
American actor John Trovolta Saturday said he is a big fan of Hindi films and feels they are "very original and full of life".
American actor John Trovolta, who attended the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) 2014 here Saturday, said he has been approached by filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor for "Paani".
Hollywood actor-director-producer Kevin Spacey was the show stealer at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards - he danced on the stage to "Lungi dance" number with Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone.
Filmmaker Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra`s Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, which has already garnered several awards, claimed nine technical awards at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards 2014 being held here.
Kareena Kapoor Khan enjoys watching her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan host awards shows but she has no plans to exchange places with him as the actress feels it is not her cup of tea.
Bollywood actor Abhay Deol feels there are times when an undeserving person gets an award which is not fair.
Actress Priyanka Chopra today said she has a huge fear of failure and if her film does not do well she stays in a room for "two weeks".
Hollywood star and two time academy award winner Kevin Spacey feels film is a director`s and editor`s medium while theatre is an actor`s platform.
The selfie bug bit celebrities and fans at the green carpet of the technical categories of Bollywood`s most extravagant celebration, the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards 2014 here.
Amidst speculation that Vidya Balan is expecting a baby, Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has replaced her at the last minute to promote Indian cinema at the ongoing International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
Actor Govinda, who is set to revive his home banner Mangal Tara Films after a gap of nearly seven years with `Abhinay Chakra`, hopes everyone will like the movie.
Noted actress Shabana Azmi feels violence against women should not be tolerated. The 63-year-old actress, who is associated with her NGO Mijwan that supports the girl child, participated in a session titled -- `Girl Rising Project` at the ongoing International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) here.
Priyanka Chopra, who has been making space for herself in the international music scene, is here to be part of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) celebrations.
Bollywood actors Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha have intended to put Indian cinema and culture at the forefront at the ongoing International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards which made its US debut.
Actor Anil Kapoor kicked off International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) expo at the Tampa Convention Center. Bringing business, products and services from India and USA under one roof, the three-day expo provides a unique platform to promoting trade and commerce between two countries and cultures.
Bollywood celebrities like Anil Kapoor, Shabana Azmi, and Javed Akhtar, present on the second day of the ongoing IIFA awards and skipping voting - scheduled on the same date in Mumbai - regretted not exercising their franchise but said they had committed to the show six months back when elections has not been announced.
The IIFA 2014 fever has gripped almost the entire Bollywood fraternity.
If we thought that only the young brigade of B-town is obsessed with social media, then one must dismiss this thought right-away.
With the 15th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards, in its US debut this year, is ready to lend Bollywood`s colour, glamour and splendour to the city.
- Free Iranian citizens, Iran tells US in response to Donald Trump
- No dialogue with Qatar until it revises policies: UAE minister
- India finish eighth in Women's Hockey World League Semi Final
- Fears grow for Ashes as Australia Cricket pay row drags on: Report
- US Army sergeant indicted in Hawaii on charges of trying to help Islamic State
- Hopeful that COA will complete its task by October: Vinod Rai
- Uttar Pradesh: Stopped from playing music, Kawariyas attack police with stones
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Lesson to learn! Israel's way of dealing with stone pelters
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- WATCH: Deepti Sharma takes a stunner to dismiss Nicole Bolton in IND vs AUS WWC 2017 semi-final
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Saif Ali Khan writes an open letter on 'nepotism debate' and his apology to Kangana Ranaut
- Pune techie bleeds to death on road; onlookers click photos, videos
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- Rajeev Shukla congratulates Team India and Harmanpreet Kaur for reaching 'Champions Trophy' final