Bollywood stars come together for IIFA`s 15th edition
New Delhi: The International Indian Film Academy Awards has returned for its 15th year and actors Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan were spotted at its press meet held in Mumbai.
On the occasion, Kapoor said that it`s exciting to be hosting the awards, which will be held in Tampa Bay, and added that IIFA is getting better every year.
The 40-year-old `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` star added to the conversation, saying that he feels very fortunate to be a part of the Wizcraft family and admitted that he is looking forward to watch the `Jab We Met` star and Roshan dance again.
The `Krrish` actor said that IIFA`s 15th is going to be "the best that people have ever seen".
The 15th IIFA Awards will be held at Tampa Bay Area, Florida USA from April 23 to 26, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions