Govinda unveils first look of `Abhinay Chakra` at IIFA
Tampa Bay (US): Actor Govinda, who is set to revive his home banner Mangal Tara Films after a gap of nearly seven years with `Abhinay Chakra`, hopes everyone will like the movie.
"I am extremely excited to unveil the first look of my film here at IIFA. It is a great platform. It is a very special film its an entertaining film," he told reporters.
Govinda had last produced the film `Ssukh` in 2005 which failed to create magic at the box office.
"This film is from my home production Mangal Tara I am here for the first look and I hope everybody likes the film. The film has element of comedy. I am playing a cop in it," he said.
The film is directed by Deepankar Senapati and is slated to be released in August. Govinda is also part of Shaad Ali`s `Kill Dill` and Anurag Basu`s `Jagga Jasoos`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film