I`ll be performing in US after a decade: Hrithik on IIFA
Mumbai: Hindi film superstar Hrithik Roshan will perform at the 15th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards taking place in Tampa Bay, Florida. He is looking forward to the event as he will be performing in the US after a decade.
"I have been part of many IIFAs where I have performed at different locales. IIFA was in fact my first international performance and something I have always treasured," said the actor known for his excellent dancing moves.
"I will be performing in the US after a decade, so I am extremely excited to meet my fans there. I can assure you that this is going to be the best IIFA ever," Hrithik Roshan told reporters Thursday at the IIFA press conference.
His fans believe that when Hrithik dances, he dances as though no one is watching him. But the 40-year-old dismisses the praise by calling it "a myth".
"Who says I dance like no one`s watching me? It`s a myth that people feel I dance like no one is watching me. All I can say is this year I will dance in a better way, with more energy," he said.
Starting April 23, the event will be co-hosted by Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review