John Travolta to appear at Indian film awards
Tampa: John Travolta will appear during the 15th International Indian Film Academy awards in Tampa.
Organisers of the event said Monday that Travolta will receive the "Most Popular All-Time International Star in India" at the awards ceremony.
The awards, making their debut in the United States, will be held Wednesday through Saturday at various venues in Tampa.
The main event is on Saturday at Raymond James Stadium.
Some 30,000 people are expected to attend the event, which celebrates Indian film.
Travolta is best known for his roles in such films as `Saturday Night Fever,` `Pulp Fiction,` `Grease,`and `Get Shorty.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September