John Travolta to appear at Indian film awards
Tampa: John Travolta will appear during the 15th International Indian Film Academy awards in Tampa.
Organisers of the event said Monday that Travolta will receive the "Most Popular All-Time International Star in India" at the awards ceremony.
The awards, making their debut in the United States, will be held Wednesday through Saturday at various venues in Tampa.
The main event is on Saturday at Raymond James Stadium.
Some 30,000 people are expected to attend the event, which celebrates Indian film.
Travolta is best known for his roles in such films as `Saturday Night Fever,` `Pulp Fiction,` `Grease,`and `Get Shorty.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!