John Travolta to get special honour at IIFA
Mumbai: Hollywood star John Travolta will receive a special honour at the upcoming International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards to be held in the US.
The two-time Golden Globe winner will attend the 15th IIFA awards, which will be held from April 23 to 26 in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Travolta, 60, will receive the `Most Popular All time International star in India` at the awards ceremony.
An iconic name in Hollywood, Travolta has seen staggering success as an actor, singer and dancer.
He has starred in several blockbusters films `Saturday Night Fever`, `Pulp Fiction`, `Grease`, `Swordfish`, `Face Off`, `Broken Arrow` and `Ladder 49`.
He has been nominated for the Academy-award twice and nominated for seven Golden Globes. He went on to win two Golden Globes including one for his performance in the critically acclaimed film `Get Shorty`.
Travolta will grace the extravaganza (IIFA awards) extending his support and appreciation of the Indian Film Industry and its spectacular influence world over, a release stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!