Malaika Arora Khan to scorch the ramp at IIFA Awards
Mumbai: Actress Malaika Arora Khan will be walking the ramp for ace designer Vikram Phadnis at the upcoming fashion event at IIFA Awards in Florida.
Leading fashion designer Vikram Phadnis, who is also a favourite among leading ladies of Bollywood, has been roped in to design an exclusive collection for Vishal Fashions, which is making its international foray and will showcase its garments at this year`s IIFA Awards in Tampa Bay.
The collection will be showcased at IIFA Rocks, (to be held on the April 24) an event that is a specifically designed platform for fashion and music.
Malaika Arora Khan will sashay down the ramp as the showstopper. The collection designed by Vikram Phadnis is called `Nazaakat`.
"I am excited to be walking at IIFA Rocks this year. The Nazaakat collection is all about celebrating femininity. Elegant Indian wear in rich hues are an all time favorite and are guaranteed to be a runaway hit. Vikram is not just a brilliant designer but is a dear friend. The collection deserves to be showcased in a global scale," Malaika said.
The evening will be attended by Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!