Maria Goretti cooks up Women`s Day special!
Mumbai: Anchor, actress and now culinary enthusiast, Maria Goretti is set to whip up a special gourmet surprise this Women`s Day Friday.
She will don the chef`s hat to make a dessert exclusively for food channel India Food Network.
Her special treat will be French pastry `Paris Brest` to celebrate the day. The ingredients of the sweet delight is said to sum up different moods of a woman - the tangy sweetness of strawberries, warm and fuzzy chocolate, the nutty rich flavour of the almonds and hazelnuts, said a statement from the channel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan