Maria Goretti cooks up Women`s Day special!
Mumbai: Anchor, actress and now culinary enthusiast, Maria Goretti is set to whip up a special gourmet surprise this Women`s Day Friday.
She will don the chef`s hat to make a dessert exclusively for food channel India Food Network.
Her special treat will be French pastry `Paris Brest` to celebrate the day. The ingredients of the sweet delight is said to sum up different moods of a woman - the tangy sweetness of strawberries, warm and fuzzy chocolate, the nutty rich flavour of the almonds and hazelnuts, said a statement from the channel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured
- International Women`s Day: Women need to change their traditional role: Eva Longoria
- Sharmila Tagore on commodification of women
- International Women's Day: Women in Bollywood don`t get due credit: Shah Rukh Khan
- International Women's day: Women should stop feeling guilty, urges Nandita Das
- International Women’s Day: Bollywood tweets ‘Happy Women’s Day!’