Maria Goretti cooks up Women`s Day special!
Mumbai: Anchor, actress and now culinary enthusiast, Maria Goretti is set to whip up a special gourmet surprise this Women`s Day Friday.
She will don the chef`s hat to make a dessert exclusively for food channel India Food Network.
Her special treat will be French pastry `Paris Brest` to celebrate the day. The ingredients of the sweet delight is said to sum up different moods of a woman - the tangy sweetness of strawberries, warm and fuzzy chocolate, the nutty rich flavour of the almonds and hazelnuts, said a statement from the channel.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Women`s Day: Women need to change their traditional role: Eva Longoria
- Sharmila Tagore on commodification of women
- International Women's Day: Women in Bollywood don`t get due credit: Shah Rukh Khan
- International Women's day: Women should stop feeling guilty, urges Nandita Das
- International Women’s Day: Bollywood tweets ‘Happy Women’s Day!’