Adele`s new album to be called `25`?
Los Angeles: Singer Adele has hinted that the follow-up to her 2011`s `21` will come `later in the year` and would be called `25`.
The British singer, who recently turned 26, took to the micro-blogging site Twitter to share a photo of her in bed, reportedly.
The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year."
Adele has not confirmed or deny the news. Her representative has declined requests for comment.
The Grammy-award winning singer`s new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed `21`, which was released in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing