Adele`s new album to be called `25`?
Los Angeles: Singer Adele has hinted that the follow-up to her 2011`s `21` will come `later in the year` and would be called `25`.
The British singer, who recently turned 26, took to the micro-blogging site Twitter to share a photo of her in bed, reportedly.
The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year."
Adele has not confirmed or deny the news. Her representative has declined requests for comment.
The Grammy-award winning singer`s new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed `21`, which was released in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra