Hilary Duff begins recording new track with Ed Sheeran
Washington: Hillary Duff has revealed that she is recording a new track with Ed Sheeran, which will help her relaunch her music career.
The 26-year-old former star told that she is working with a lot of people and will be cutting a song next week with the `A Team` hitmaker, which she is really excited about, reportedly.
Duff is currently working on her fifth studio album, her newest endeavor since releasing LP Dignity in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles