Hilary Duff begins recording new track with Ed Sheeran
Washington: Hillary Duff has revealed that she is recording a new track with Ed Sheeran, which will help her relaunch her music career.
The 26-year-old former star told that she is working with a lot of people and will be cutting a song next week with the `A Team` hitmaker, which she is really excited about, reportedly.
Duff is currently working on her fifth studio album, her newest endeavor since releasing LP Dignity in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Simon Cowell apologises after swearing on 'The X Factor UK'
- JK Rowling debunks some 'Harry Potter' fan theories
- Aditya Pancholi may be evicted from bungalow as landlady wins legal battle
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast