Atul Agnihotri may direct film in 2015
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Atul Agnihotri, who took a break from film direction post the 2008 film ‘Hello’, now plans to don the director's hat once again next year.
"(Film) Direction is certainly on my mind, but nothing this year. I will start working from next year and I need to make a practical decision, whichever materialises I will go with that. Yes, I would like to direct, but let's see," Agnihotri said.
Having produced movies like ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Jai Ho’, he knows exactly what kind of a film he wants to direct.
"If at all I direct, it will be a hardcore commercial film, heavy on dialogues. A 'he said-she said kind of a thing. I like 'dialogue-baazi', but let's see," added Agnihotri, who has earlier directed films including ‘Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa’ and ‘Hello’.
Asked why he took a break post "Hello", he said: "I got busy with film production, and that takes all the time. It was not a conscious effort as such...it just happened to be so."
There are reports that ‘Bodyguard 2’ may be underway, and Agnihotri, who is actor Salman Khan's brother-in-law, says they are still trying to work it out.
"I am constantly trying to crack that, but things have to fall in place. We need Bhai's (Salman's) dates and a good script. So it takes time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!