Blessed to be part of 'Shaukeen' remake: Lisa Haydon
Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Lisa Haydon is excited to be part of the "Shaukeen" remake and says that working in the film has been a learning experience for her.
Seasoned actors like Anupam Kher, Annu Kapoor and Paresh Rawal along with Bollywood action star Akshay Kumar will be seen in the film, which revolves around three lecherous old men.
"I am extremely excited about 'Shaukeen'. Working with all the veterans like Anupam Kher, Piyushji, Annu Kapoor was super fun. It was a learning experience for me and I feel blessed to be part of 'Shaukeen' remake," Lisa told reporters.
"I have almost finished shooting for the film... I used to feel so fresh working for the film. It's like an absolute fun time," she added.
Basu Chatterjee directed the original, which came out in 1982 featuring Ashok Kumar, A.K. Hangal, Utpal Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and Rati Agnihotri, while Abhishek Sharma helms the new version.
Lisa, who started her acting journey with `Aisha`, also featured in `Rascals`, but she won appreciation for her work in `Queen`, which had Kangana Ranaut in the lead role.
For the `Shaukeen` remake Lisa has dubbed herself and added: "I will not let anyone dub for me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show