Decking up like a bride was my favourite look: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: “Since I was four years old, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look,” says Priyanka Chopra who is yet to get married in real life.
The 32-year-old believes in the institution of marriage, but she is yet to find someone who matches up to her expectation.
When asked when does she plan to settle down, Priyanka said: "I think it's great for a woman to get married and have kids. Since I was four, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look.
"Every girl dreams of it, but in my case, I have not found the right boy for myself. It's true my standards are very high and I haven't found the right guy. Whenever I will find the right guy, I will get married."
The multi-talented Priyanka is looking forward to the release of her much-talked about film ‘Mary Kom’, a biopic that chronicles the inspiring journey of champion boxer Mary Kom.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the film is coming out Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!