Decking up like a bride was my favourite look: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: “Since I was four years old, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look,” says Priyanka Chopra who is yet to get married in real life.
The 32-year-old believes in the institution of marriage, but she is yet to find someone who matches up to her expectation.
When asked when does she plan to settle down, Priyanka said: "I think it's great for a woman to get married and have kids. Since I was four, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look.
"Every girl dreams of it, but in my case, I have not found the right boy for myself. It's true my standards are very high and I haven't found the right guy. Whenever I will find the right guy, I will get married."
The multi-talented Priyanka is looking forward to the release of her much-talked about film ‘Mary Kom’, a biopic that chronicles the inspiring journey of champion boxer Mary Kom.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the film is coming out Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!