Jessica Chastain demands a female superhero movie
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Chastain demands a female superhero movie, which should have Scarlett Johansson in the lead role.
The acclaimed actress, who starred in the 2013 horror film “Mama”, says Marvel Studios should make a movie in which Johansson and her “Black Widow” character play the central role, reports contactmusic.com.
The 37-year-old actress told The Wrap: "Where is the Scarlett Johansson superhero movie? I don't understand it, why is it taking so long for this? This woman clearly shows that people want to go see her in the movies."
"...She shows that she kicks ass, she's a great actress. 'Under the Skin' is an incredible film, and why are we still waiting for a go-ahead on a superhero movie starring Scarlett Johansson?
"To me, it's a no-brainer. You want to make money, put Scarlett Johansson in (her own) superhero movie,” she added.
Meanwhile, Johansson, 29, is set to reprise her role of Black Widow, an international assassin, in the upcoming “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, in which she appears alongside fellow Hollywood superstars Robert Downey Jr and Chris Hemsworth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'