Kajol to get Rs 5 crore for new film?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Ace actress Kajol, who is by far considered to be the best in business, has made news again. The 40-year-old actress, according to a leading daily, will be getting somewhere around Rs 5 crore for her next film.
The reports further suggest that Kajol will be seen in a Ram Madhvani film, which will reportedly be based on a strong women-oriented plot, adapted from a Dutch TV series. The actress will also be sharing the profits of the film, which will have her hubby Ajay Devgn as a producer.
The 'My Name Is Khan' actress was in news recently, when certain media reports speculated about her joining Rohit Shetty for a film with one of her best onscreen co-star Shah Rukh Khan. However, no one has confirmed the news as such.
Now, whether Kajol sizzles on screen in a home production venture or opts for a Rohit Shetty film, only time will tell. We just want to see the actress back in action!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes