Kareena Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra ready to star together?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: One is the begum of 'chhote' Nawab, Saif Ali Khan and the other has established herself as an international icon. Yes, we are talking about Kareena Kapoor Khan and Priyanka Chopra. The actresses, who stood as a stout competition to each other at all levels, have witnessed a roller-coaster ride in friendship, reportedly.
These two were friends initially, then turned foes for a brief time, and now the grapevine has it that they have buried the old hatchet, turning buddies once again. Well, this indeed proves, why we call it a roller-coaster bumper ride. According to reports, the two will feature together in a UNICEF documentary helmed by Piggy Chops.
Well, not many are aware about this fact—both Kareena and Priyanka work for the UNICEF in their own capacity as celebrities and icons. Both bat for child rights and children's education in the country. Reports further suggest that PeeCee initiated and asked Bebo to feature in a documentary drama on women's education, as Kareena too feels closely for girl child rights.
Leaving behind all the cat fights, this new-found bonhomie between these two actresses, is something we like. Keep up the bonding, girls!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!