‘Phantom’ quick review
After receiving applause for the roaring success of Bajrangi Bhaijaan starring - Salman Khan – Kabir Khan is back with a thriller titled Phantom featuring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif.
Mumbai: After receiving applause for the roaring success of Bajrangi Bhaijaan starring - Salman Khan – Kabir Khan is back with a thriller titled Phantom featuring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif.
Phantom, one of the most awaited films of the year has released today.
Here’s taking a look at the quick review:
- Kabir Khan comes up with yet another film with a sensitive subject - ‘Phantom’
- Phantom’ starring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif is an action-thriller on the aftermath of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
- His previous films – ‘Kabul Expess’, ‘New York’, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ have been received well by the audiences.
- Based on Hussain Zaidi book – Mumbai Avengers – Phantom is a work of fiction mixed with facts.
- Saif Ali Khan comes across as Daniyal Khan while Katrina Kaif is Nawaz Mistry.
- ‘Phantom’ could be counted in the list of one of Saif’s best performances.
- The chemistry between Saif and Katrina is too-hot-to-handle. The duo has worked earlier in ‘Race’.
- Mohammed Zeeshan is very good. He deserves to be cast in roles like these.
- The music of the film has been received well by the audiences.
- The action sequences are indeed intense. Kabir is known for giving a realistic touch to the fight scenes in his films.
- ‘Phantom’ is certainly an edge-of-the-seat thriller.
- It must have indeed been a difficult and a spooky task to shoot in a war-prone zone.
- Cinematography is brilliant.
- The film is fast paced and gripping.