Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' to release in winter 2015?
Los Angeles: Director Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' will reportedly release in winter next year.
The shooting of the movie, which will be shot on 65mm film and will have the widest 70mm release in over twenty years, will begin in January 2015, reportedly.
The movie, to be distributed by Weinstein company, will also have 35mm releases and DCP formats. Richard Gladstein, Stacey Sher and Shannon McIntosh will produce the movie with Bob and Harvey Weinstein executive producing, along with G Mac Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays