Anirudh Ravichander to shake a leg in `Maan Karate`
Chennai: Southern composer Anirudh Ravichander, known for his work in films such as ‘3’ and ‘Ethir Neechal’, will for the first time feature in a song with actor Sivakarthikeyan in upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Maan Karate’.
The song ‘Open the Tasmac’ has been crooned by veteran musician Deva and Anirudh, who has also composed the tune.
"(I) will be featuring in a song in `Maan Karate`. `Open the Tasmac` sung by Deva sir and myself," Anirudh posted on his Twitter page.
Directed by Thirukumaran, ‘Maan Karate’ also features Hansika Motwani and Sindhu Tolani in important roles. It is slated for release March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career