London: Rock bands Fleetwood Mac and Queen will not headline Glastonbury music festival 2015, according to the event organiser.
Both bands have been heavily rumoured to be closing the Pyramid stage at Worthy Farm in Somerset, South West England, next June but Michael Eavis said the speculation is false, reported Contactmusic.
"Queen? Not Queen, no. Fleetwood Mac don't seem to be available at the moment. But we've got three excellent headliners for next year," Eavis said. He added that all three of the artists will be announced on April 1.
The news of Fleetwood Mac not performing comes days after its singer Stevie Nicks said the group had been in negotiations to headline the festival.
"Glastonbury? You never know. You have to weave festivals in. It's being discussed," she had said.