Judge to hold hearing on whether Shakira's copyright accuser lied
A U.S. judge who ruled that pop star Shakira`s 2010 hit single ‘Loca’ was an illegal copy of a Dominican songwriter`s work now says the songwriter may have lied on the stand and is prepared to head to Puerto Rico to sort out the truth.
- 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in new PETA campaign
- Neetu Kapoor celebrates birthday with grand-daughter
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ clears censor scanner with five cuts!
- Watch: Meet aspiring terrorists Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat in ‘Bangistan’
- Check out: Trailer of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan- - The Freedom File’