I've got an awful voice: Romeo Santos
London: Singer Romeo Santos admits he hates his voice. The New York-born former Aventura superstar said he hates both his speaking and singing voice, reportedly.
"I don't enjoy hearing myself talk... I don't like my voice and I don't enjoy my singing voice; I do what I do to bring pleasure and diversion to the fans.
"I think that the difference between singing and talking is when I sing, I try to sing with a feeling that I don't have when I'm talking because I sound very hoarse," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release