I've got an awful voice: Romeo Santos
London: Singer Romeo Santos admits he hates his voice. The New York-born former Aventura superstar said he hates both his speaking and singing voice, reportedly.
"I don't enjoy hearing myself talk... I don't like my voice and I don't enjoy my singing voice; I do what I do to bring pleasure and diversion to the fans.
"I think that the difference between singing and talking is when I sing, I try to sing with a feeling that I don't have when I'm talking because I sound very hoarse," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15