Lawrence to join Martin on upcoming Coldplay tour?
Los Angeles: 'American Hustle' star Jennifer Lawrence will reportedly join singer Chris Martin on his upcoming Coldplay tour.
The 24-year-old Academy Award-winning actress is rumoured to be dating the British rock star in recent weeks and the pair has grown so close that Lawrence will be accompanying Martin on his band's forthcoming concert tour, suggest reports.
"Girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence will be part of the entourage. She has some down time in her schedule at the moment, and is having so much fun with Chris. Chris' sense of humour has genuinely surprised her, and his band mates really like Jennifer," a source said.
The 37-year-old musician's ten-year marriage to 41-year-old actress Gwyneth Paltrow came to an end earlier this year.
The couple have two children together- daughter Apple, ten, and son Moses, eight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'