Madonna slams Guy Ritchie in new track?
London: Madonna has reportedly hit out at her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in her new song from her 13th studio album.
The 56-year-old singer took a swipe at her ex-husband, whom she married in 2000 and divorced in 2008, in the leaked lyrics taken from her upcoming album, reportedly.
"Cut me down the middle...You said I was your queen. I tried to give you everything. And now you want your freedom. You got just what you came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I'm no longer needed. You tore me into pieces, you didn't have no damn reason. I let you in my kingdom, you helped yourself with everything. I curse the day we met. This memory is haunting me. I wish I could forget," she sings.
Ritchie, 45, with whom she has sons Rocco and David, is not the only one as Madonna, 56, has also criticised Lady Gaga for copying her.
In another track 'Two Steps Behind Me', she sings, "You're a copycat, Where is my royalty? You're a pretty girl, I'll give you that. But stealing my recipe, it's an ugly look. Did you study me hard enough? You're never gonna be, you're just a wannabe me. Like a sister all messed-up, who's gonna help you out?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review