Nick Jonas' single 'Jealous' inspired by own jealousy
Los Angeles: 'Joy to the World' hitmaker Nick Jonas has revealed his latest single 'Jealous' is inspired from star's own jealousy when he saw a man checking his girlfriend out.
Jonas, 21, said he wrote the song after that incident, reportedly. "I saw someone looking at her back when we were out one night. It really upset me. The next day I went into the studio and wrote the song. So I got something good out of the experience even though in the moment it was frustrating," he said.
The incident occurred earlier this year, when Jonas was filming 'Kingdom'. The singer said he initially planned to confront the man.
"I was also in the middle of shooting 'Kingdom' where I play an MMA fighter, so I was all pumped up on testosterone feeling like I could beat someone up. Thankfully, I didn't," Jonas said.
'Jealous', set to serve as the follow-up to single 'Chains' from Jonas' upcoming solo album, is scheduled to be released on September 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'