Reality show contestant Jasleen Royal enters Bollywood with 'Khoobsurat'
New Delhi: Delhi girl Jasleen Royal, who participated in the first season of reality TV show 'India's Got Talent' (IGT), makes her debut as a playback singer with the song 'Preet' in Sonam Kapoor-starrer 'Khoobsurat'.
Penned by Amitabh Verma and composed by Sneha Khanwalkar, the song was released Monday by T-series, said a statement. She's expected to perform at the music launch of the film Friday in Mumbai.
Before her Bollywood debut, Royal had released three singles - 'Panchhi ho javan', 'Mai ni' and 'Din shagna da'.
She has also performed with National Award-winning musician Swanand Kirkire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017