`Busy` AR Rahman took out time for `Highway`
Chennai: Double Oscar-winning composer A.R Rahman said that despite his busy slate of work, he made time for Imtiaz Ali`s `Highway` because he enjoyed working with him on `Rockstar`.
"I was busy with many projects when Imtiaz asked me if I could work on the music for `Highway`. I told him I didn`t have the time but I could make time for it. We`d really enjoyed working on `Rockstar` and I knew this journey should continue with `Highway`," Rahman posted on his official Facebook page.
While music of `Rockstar` was a chartbuster, Rahman teased us with his work in `Highway` in its trailer which was released recently.
The film starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda is slated for release Feb 21 next year.
Rahman is currently busy with seven other projects in various languages. `Ai` and `Kochadaiiyaan`, `Sattendru Maarudhu Vaanlai` and `Kaaviya Thalaivan` in Tamil, `The Hundred-Foot Journey` and "Million Dollar Arm" in English and Hindi film `Paani`.
He will also collaborate with Imtiaz in his next project `Window Seat`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here