`Girls Aloud` to reunite for gig: Nadine Coyle
London: British pop group `Girls Aloud` is set to reunite for its tenth anniversary next year, says band member Nadine Coyle.
The band, which went on a hiatus in 2009 to allow its members to focus on their individual projects, was hounded with split rumours after Cheryl Cole`s solo career shot to limelight.
But the band are in talks to get back together in 2012 to mark a decade, reported a website.
"We always discuss doing a 10-year reunion thing. So that`s going to be next year. We`re definitely going to do something. But it`s a whole huge production. `Girls Aloud` is
not just us five, there`s, like, us five plus a ridiculous team of 50 who travel with us, it`s amazing," said Nadine.
The band`s manager Hilary Shaw adds, "Everybody wants them to make a comeback and it will be next year. Well, it is their tenth anniversary so there will be something.
"They speak all the time, and that includes Cheryl and Nadine with the other girls. Cheryl is keen to get back with the girls and is planning something which could be a one-off
or some gigs."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Anaarkali Of Aarah' movie review: Swara Bhaskar spectacular in simply stunning film!
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition