`Girls Aloud` to reunite for gig: Nadine Coyle
London: British pop group `Girls Aloud` is set to reunite for its tenth anniversary next year, says band member Nadine Coyle.
The band, which went on a hiatus in 2009 to allow its members to focus on their individual projects, was hounded with split rumours after Cheryl Cole`s solo career shot to limelight.
But the band are in talks to get back together in 2012 to mark a decade, reported a website.
"We always discuss doing a 10-year reunion thing. So that`s going to be next year. We`re definitely going to do something. But it`s a whole huge production. `Girls Aloud` is
not just us five, there`s, like, us five plus a ridiculous team of 50 who travel with us, it`s amazing," said Nadine.
The band`s manager Hilary Shaw adds, "Everybody wants them to make a comeback and it will be next year. Well, it is their tenth anniversary so there will be something.
"They speak all the time, and that includes Cheryl and Nadine with the other girls. Cheryl is keen to get back with the girls and is planning something which could be a one-off
or some gigs."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!