`Jai Ho` makers wanted `Xerox`
Mumbai: After using brand names like Zandu Balm in ‘Dabangg’ and Fevicol in ‘Dabangg 2’, the makers of Salman Khan`s ‘Jai Ho’ have come up with a peppy number called ‘Photocopy’.
However, their first choice was ‘Xerox’.
"Earlier, the word Xerox was decided to be used in the song but getting permission to use the brand name would have been time consuming, so we stuck to photocopy. I`m glad that the song has got very good response from the audience," Sohail Khan, director of the film, said in a statement.
‘Jai Ho’ also features Tabu and Om Puri. It is slated to release Jan 24, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'