`Jai Ho` makers wanted `Xerox`
Mumbai: After using brand names like Zandu Balm in ‘Dabangg’ and Fevicol in ‘Dabangg 2’, the makers of Salman Khan`s ‘Jai Ho’ have come up with a peppy number called ‘Photocopy’.
However, their first choice was ‘Xerox’.
"Earlier, the word Xerox was decided to be used in the song but getting permission to use the brand name would have been time consuming, so we stuck to photocopy. I`m glad that the song has got very good response from the audience," Sohail Khan, director of the film, said in a statement.
‘Jai Ho’ also features Tabu and Om Puri. It is slated to release Jan 24, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation