`Lootera` songs apt for `romantic` monsoon: Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh says there`s a certain romanticism in the song of his next film "Lootera", which will suit the mood of music aficionados during the monsoon season.
"Lootera" is releasing July 5, and when asked if the monsoon mania will help the movie or not, Ranveer said: "The fact that `Lootera` is releasing in the most romantic time of the year is nice."
"The music of the film and the kind of film is most appropriate," he added.
"Lootera", a period romance, features Sonakshi Sinha opposite Ranveer. The film`s soundtrack is like a breath of fresh air. The album, with six tracks, is composed by Amit Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!