`Saree ke fall sa` crosses two million hits on YouTube
Mumbai: The recent track "Saree ke fall sa" from forthcoming movie "R...Rajkumar" has received over two million hits on video-sharing website YouTube.
Featuring lead actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha, the song was shot in Bhuj, Gujarat.
The movie is directed by actor-filmmaker Prabhudheva. He took to microblogging website Twitter Saturday to share the news.
"Aapke pyaar ne humare dil ko touch kiya re (We are touched by your love). `Saree ke fall sa` crosses 2 mn views," read his tweet.
"R...Rajkumar", which will hit the theatres Dec 6, also features Sonu Sood in the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics