Adele, Robbie Williams to duet?
Los Angeles: Singers Adele and Robbie Williams are reportedly set to collaborate together for one of the latter`s album.
This will be the first collaboration for Adele, who bonded really well with Williams and his wife Ayda, when she met them during the Academy Awards in February.
"Adele and Robbie have really hit it off. They are great friends and talked at length about doing something together when she was in Los Angeles with him ahead of the Oscars last month," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They threw some ideas around but haven`t decided exactly what song they`d like to work on, things are in the early stages," the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!