Adele, Robbie Williams to duet?
Los Angeles: Singers Adele and Robbie Williams are reportedly set to collaborate together for one of the latter`s album.
This will be the first collaboration for Adele, who bonded really well with Williams and his wife Ayda, when she met them during the Academy Awards in February.
"Adele and Robbie have really hit it off. They are great friends and talked at length about doing something together when she was in Los Angeles with him ahead of the Oscars last month," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They threw some ideas around but haven`t decided exactly what song they`d like to work on, things are in the early stages," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi