Adnan Sami`s new album to be launched in January
Mumbai: Singer Adnan Sami, who became famous for non-film songs like "Bheegi bheegi raaton mein" and "Kabhi to nazar milao", will be back with another album next year.
"I am very excited because first half of January, 2013 my new album will release titled `Press Play`. I am currently busy with it and it is almost ready," the 39-year-old said here in an interview.
Sami, who has also sung songs like "Salaam-e-Ishq" and "Noor-e-Khuda" for films, returns to the playback zone.
"I have started singing for films again and have recorded 2-3 songs. I am getting back into the playback zone also," he said.
Sami`s last private album was "Ek Ladki Deewani Si" in 2009 while his other private albums include "Teri Kasam" and "Kisi Din."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks